A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Mirrored Pawns is a relaxing puzzle game that will challenge your spatial reasoning. By working with the axes of symmetry provided to you, your goal is to successfully navigate 2 pawns across a chess-like board to the goal positions.
When either vertical or horizontal symmetry is active, the non-player pawn will move in the opposite vertical or horizontal direction, respectively. You will need to be careful in your movements and use the puzzle board's characteristics to your advantage.
- 50 puzzle levels, each varying in difficulty and strategy
- Secondary pawn moves equal and/or opposite to player pawn movement, depending on active axes of symmetry
- Crystal block board feature to use for puzzle solutions
- Symmetry axis toggle for the more complex puzzles
- Relaxing soundtrack and sound effects
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: